The DiriGoClean mobile unit produces hypochlorous acid (HOCI) on-demand in any facility where it is needed. Proven to be a highly effective antiseptic against airborne viruses like COVID-19, hypochlorous acid can kill most bacteria and pathogens within 12 seconds. Now you have the ability to produce your own nontoxic and highly effective disinfectant on demand.
- Current estimate for one gallon of bottled Hypochlorous Acid is $22.50, compared to $40-$50 per gallon on the market today.
- HOCI (or free chlorine) is a more powerful oxidant than sodium hypochlorite (or chlorine bleach).
- With the ability to convert municipal water to hypochlorous acid and hydrogen gas, the unit uses only low-cost water to create a powerful disinfectant and hydrogen gas.
- HOCI is a free chlorine solution that is safe, nontoxic, and better for the environment than chlorine bleach.
- The applications for the technology are immense and endless, from sanitization of any surface or fluid to clean energy with zero carbon emissions.